Don't you just love that smell of fresh cup of coffee?
-Of course I'm talking to those can'tlivewithout devoted coffee drinkers.
It's wonderful, because no matter what you're doing, it all seems to go away with that first sip of the freshley brewed goodness. Then you place the cup down and it feels like a fresh new start.
-Although I could just be thinking over-dramatically. ha-ha
Sometimes that's all we need in the midst of the craziness and stresses from school, work, chores, and non-stop whining from the children we just love so much.
Now you must be sitting in your chair, wondering, "What's this got to do with anything?" (in those exact words).
Well my beautiful reader(s)....
It has to do with me.
How I've been feeling.
I have been in what seems like a cylinder ditch layered with marble with no way of escape.
My life of servitude to God, or as other's may interpret: my Christian walk, has gone downhill.
Down the disastrous side of the mountain I was up once.
Falling down without a single branch to grab onto, to only be encaved in a cylinder ditch of death.
Never had I seen it coming.
And as the days grew older, it seemed as though the ditch had grown deeper.
I was stuck.
So I gave up and entertained myself with what's around.
Some of you maybe thinking: "-GASP- I thought this was a positive blog!"
Well, it is.
I have regained my strength and my courage to awaken the perseverence inside of me.
I am out of the ditch and now looking for my way back to the path that has brought me such joy and peace.
I have never stopped loving God.
I am so thankful for the friends that I have, though not christians, they always seem to be there.
(even when you ignore their texts)
But as someone of great and obvious significance once said, "You are what you eat."
Well I ate the fruit of this world and continued to eat as if it were the great buffet that only costs $10 to feast.
[plus any other additional costs they try to find to charge you and then proceed to rush you out before you have the chance to finish your multi-flavored ice cream.]
Except this gourmet was free with only one tiny fee. Your soul.
Dramatic?
Maybe.
I don't know what you believe in, but this is was what is what like for me.
I hate who've I become.
I started swearing almost everytime I became angry.
I became someone entirely different.
Oh yeah, that guy who I was before I was saved.
I didn't feel seperate from God,
Although I technically was.
I still had daily conversations with God, but like a boy to his parent.
I've had a relationship with God for as long as I can remember.
(even though I wasn't saved;
I found out about getting saved when I was eleven years old)
The relationship just wasn't intimate when I fell. Interaction hadn't changed.
God has been there for me, he has been my father-figure since my real dad technically wasn't.
Anyways.
You're probably bored if you're still reading.
I'm finding my way back.
God has never left my side and, with Him, anything's possible.
This is my glass half-full.
You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower. I didn’t see a follow widget on this site, but if you put one up...I will gladly follow you as well.
ReplyDeletethank you!
Deleteand there should be a "follow" button at the top of the page next to search bar.
thank you!
ReplyDeletefeel free to follow me as well!
I'm following you via the follow button at the top left next to the search bar already, just would like to follow you publicly via a follow wedgit. Your choise tho.
ReplyDelete